Elena A. Leonard
Elena Leonard practices primarily in the area of mortgage banking litigation, including lender liability and servicer liability defense. Elena’s practice also includes real property disputes, business litigation and counseling, unfair business practice claims and title insurance defense. Prior practice experience includes complex litigation matters, including HOA super-priority lien matters.
Professional & Community Activities
- Orange County Bar Association, Banking and Lending Division: Active Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division: Active Member.
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- Business Litigation
- Mortgage Banking & Finance
- Real Estate
- J.D., 2014, University of California, Irvine School of Law
- B.A., 2010, Psychology, Saint Louis University, St. Louis, summa cum laude
- State Bar of California
- Supreme Court of the State of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California