Jane M. Kutepova
Jane Kutepova's practice includes a wide range of civil and business litigation, with a particular focus on clients' matters in the construction, mortgage, real estate, and financial services industries. Jane has represented a variety of clients, including individuals, general contractors, subcontractors, developers, owners, and large, publicly traded companies in numerous matters. Jane also has experience in representing clients' in matters related to bankruptcy, surety law, mechanics' liens, government contracts, and healthcare law.
Jane tailors her approach to every matter based on her client's goals, with a specific focus on achieving desired results in an efficient, effective, and thorough manner. Jane practices in both California state and federal courts.
Professional & Community Activities
- Washington Building Congress, Member
- Women Lawyers of Los Angeles, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- University of Virginia Alumni Association, Member
- Mortgage Banking & Finance
- General Commercial Litigation
- Business Litigation
- J.D., 2014, University of Virginia School of Law
- B.A., 2011, Political Science, Mount St. Mary's University, summa cum laude
- State Bar of California
- Virginia Law and Business Review, Articles Editor
- Former Law Clerk for the Honorable Chief Bankruptcy Judge of the Western District of Virginia Rebecca Connelly