Jean Paul Jamarne
Jean Paul Jamarne is an experienced trial counsel, having conducted 15 jury trials to verdict. Mr. Jamarne practices out of the firm's Orange County office, handling civil defense litigation matters in the areas of bodily injury, transportation, products liability, premises liability, and construction defect.
Mr. Jamarne began his career as deputy city attorney at the Office of the Los Angeles City Attorney, prosecuting various criminal offenses. Later, Mr. Jamarne worked as deputy trial counsel at the State Bar of California, prosecuting professional misconduct cases against California lawyers.
- Personal Injury
- Bodily Injury and Catastrophic Loss
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Construction Defect
- J.D., 2009, Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- Certificate of Merit: Research & Writing
- B.A., 2006, Political Science, University of California, Riverside
- State Bar of California (2011)
Professional & Community Activities
- Orange County Bar Association, Member