Laura J. Petrie
Laura Petrie specializes in civil litigation, with over twenty years of courtroom experience. Ms. Petrie is an experienced litigator who has represented numerous nationally recognized companies and institutions in the areas of business litigation, real estate litigation, commercial litigation, insurance, and mortgage banking.
Ms. Petrie obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree from California State University Long Beach and her Doctor of Jurisprudence from Southwestern University of Law where she received the Dean’s Outstanding Achievement Award and Moot Court Oralist Award. She was also a visiting student at the University of Houston Law Center in the advanced LLM degree program in Texas.
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditors’ Rights
- Real Estate
- Mortgage Banking & Finance
- Fiduciary Abuse
- J.D., 1998, Southwestern University School of Law
- B.A., 1995, California State University Long Beach
- State Bar of California
- Federal District Courts in Central, Southern, Northern and Eastern Districts of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals