Michael A. Erlinger
Michael Erlinger specializes in civil litigation defense, with a focus on the defense of property owners, developers, general contractors, and property managers. His practice includes a broad range of disputes including construction defect litigation, catastrophic injuries litigation, business litigation, intellectual property disputes and licensing, as well as property management issues.
Professional & Community Activities
- Copyright Society of the U.S.A.
- Business Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate
- Trade Secret
- LL.M., 2008, Intellectual Property Law, The George Washington University Law School
- J.D., 2001, The George Washington University Law School
- B.A., 1996, Philosophy and Music Loyola Marymount University
- State Bar of California
- The District of Columbia Bar
- Recipient of the Honorable Gerald J. Mossinghoff Fellowship for Graduate Research in Intellectual Property Law
- Author, An Analog Solution in a Digital World: Providing Federal Copyright Protection to Pre-1972 Sound Recordings, 16 UCLA Entertainment Law Review 45 (2009)