Nina Ciara B. Reyes
Nina Ciara Reyes is a litigation associate at the firm's Orange County office, where her practice focuses primarily on construction and general business disputes. Ms. Reyes attended San Francisco State University and earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Physiology. Her scientific training has cultivated a wide range of skills, including a capacity for analytical reasoning and a propensity for evidence-based solutions.
Ms. Reyes earned her Doctor of Jurisprudence from Chapman University School of Law, where she achieved recognition for Appellate Advocacy Excellence and collaborated with a national nonprofit legal organization to defend individual liberties and constitutional rights.
- Real Estate
- J.D., 2021, Chapman University School of Law
- Appellate Moot Court Executive Board, Competitions Chair
- Constitutional Jurisprudence Clinic, Student Attorney
- Student Bar Association, Special Events Chair
- B.S., 2017, Physiology, San Francisco State University, cum laude
- State Bar of California
- Academic Merit Scholarship, Chapman University School of Law
- Appellate Advocacy Excellence, Chapman University School of Law
Professional & Community
- Chapman University School of Law Alumni Association
- Orange County Bar Association