Stephanie Pittaluga specializes in business litigation, with an emphasis on matters involving mortgage banking & finance and real estate.
Prior to joining Hall Griffin, Ms. Pittaluga obtained expertise in a wide variety of litigation matters in the areas of complex commercial litigation, governmental entity representation, e-Discovery, landlord-tenant litigation, misappropriation of trade secrets, partnership dissolutions, real estate, securities, unfair competition, and wrongful termination.
In addition, Ms. Pittaluga has extensive experience in drafting and arguing all forms of law and motion, both pre and post-trial, and has participated in bench trials, jury trials, binding arbitrations, and mediations. She was also the lead e-Discovery attorney for a multi-million dollar federal litigation representing the County of Orange.
- Business Litigation
- Construction Defect
- Mortgage Banking & Finance
- Real Estate
- J.D., 1995, Western State College of Law, Valedictorian, summa cum laude
- B.A., 1992, California State University, Fullerton, magna cum laude
- State Bar of California
Professional & Community Activities
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- St. Thomas More Society of Orange County, Member