William E. Alsnauer, Jr.
Bill Alsnauer has a diverse litigation practice currently specializing in construction defect and mortgage servicing litigation. He also advises clients on insurance coverage issues, compliance with state statutes relating to construction litigation and state and federal statutes relating to mortgage servicing issues.
Bill currently represents developers in complex construction defect litigation and financial services institutions in litigation matters, including claims for wrongful foreclosure and violation of California's Homeowner Bill of Rights. He has also represented institutional clients in bankruptcy, business, real estate and unlawful detainer litigation matters and has experience as the Senior Counsel and Chief Legal Officer for a commercial equipment leasing company.
- Business Litigation
- In-House Experience
- Mortgage Banking & Finance
- Mortgage Servicer Litigation
- Title Escrow & Real Estate Transactions
- Unlawful Detainer
- J.D., 1982, Ohio Northern University, Claude W. Pettit College of Law
- B.A., 1979, Political Science, Grove City College, Pennsylvania
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
Professional & Community Activities
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- William P. Gray Legion Lex Inn of Court