Eric V. Anderton
Eric V. Anderton is a senior attorney experienced in many areas of California civil litigation, including arbitration, appellate practice, business law, contract, personal injury, civil fraud, securities law, unfair competition and bankruptcy. One of Mr. Anderton's special focus areas involves litigation of complex arbitration agreements and enforceability thereof. Mr. Anderton received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in 2006 from the University of Utah and earned his Juris Doctorate degree in 2010 from Chapman School of Law.
- Professional Liability
- Development guarantor against an FDIC assignee.
- Successfully defended secured creditors in a bankruptcy fraudulent transfer action.
- On appeal, obtained reversal of judgment affirming arbitration award in the published case Ahern v. Prop. Mgmt. Assocs., (2022) 74 Cal.App.5th 675.
- Obtained multiple favorable settlements on behalf of clients pursuing civil fraud, wrongful death and securities fraud.
- J.D., 2010, Chapman University School of Law
- B.A., 2006, English, University of Utah
- Tax Law Emphasis Certificate, Chapman University School of Law, 2010
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Central District